TIC for Wrong-Way Drivers can collect data from systems deployed to detect wrong-way drivers. TIC can then be configured to immediately take actions to simultaneously respond to this hazardous situation and inform the appropriate agenceis, navigation devices, broadcasters and the general public via social media.
ITS America will feature a different theme every day. On Tuesday 14 June during “Infrastructure of Things” day, GEWI will be participating in a panel discussion on how technology can make the job of First Responders safer. GEWI North America CEO will discuss how safety of First Responders can be improved, including:
- Using technology to shorten initial response time.
- Reduce the risk of incidents by shortening the time First Responders are on the scene.
- Increase safety by informing drivers more rapidly and precisely of hazards ahead.
- Real-time alerts of dangerous situations such as wrong-way drivers.
- Post-event analytics to continually improve response plans.
If you are planning on attending and would like to schedule a time for a personal demonstration of the TIC Software, please email email@example.com.