GEWI is pleased to welcome you to our website and thank you for your interest in our company.
The protection of your privacy is extremely important to us; this GEWI privacy statement explains how GEWI collects, manages and uses personal information gathered through this website.
When visiting the GEWI website
- Details of your visit are recorded anonymously by Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a product of Google Inc.
- How we use this information? GEWI is provided with statistical information to review website use and assist us in improving the website. The information we receive from the Google Analytics tool does not allow GEWI to identify individual visitors but does show us where the visit originated from what pages were viewed and whether or not this was a repeat visit. For more information about Google Analytics please visit: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
Subscribing to the GEWI Newsletter
- If you decide to click on the link GEWI Newsletter “Subscribe” you will be directed to the GEWI Newsletter Registration form which is operated on our behalf by Constant Contact Inc. We collect details of the GEWI Newsletter(s) you wish to receive, your first name, surname, and company name.
When sending feedbacks and product change requests
- What information we collect? When you use the “Contact” section of the GEWI website you will be offered a form to complete or several members of the GEWI teams to write to by Email or speak to by telephone depending on the nature of your query or location. We will save your Email address.
- How we use this information? Your Email address is stored automatically on our Exchange server solely for the purpose of responding to your query or request and will be kept safe and secure and not disclosed to any other party.
GEWI does not disclose personal information to any other companies or organizations unless required to by Law.
GEWI keep all personal information safe and secure and can supply details of your information held by us if a request is received in writing, errors and omissions can be notified in the same way.